Customer Commerce in the Age of Digital Transformation
and TCS surveyed 5,000 shoppers in the US to analyze their likes, dislikes, purchase patterns and shopping behavior.
The study yielded interesting insights. For instance, did you know:
- 20% of shoppers buy online and pick up in store nearly once per month - 43% of those make additional purchases when picking up products ordered online
- Today, Amazon is the primary search engine for 77% of shoppers
- 30% of Gen Z shoppers use game consoles as their top shopping channel
- 20% of shoppers have made purchases using the big three voice activated assistants – Alexa, Siri and Google Home
- Shipping makes Amazon a competition killer. Three out of the top six reasons shoppers go to Amazon are — free shipping, fast shipping, and on-time shipping
Download the 2017 Shopper Insight 360 Study for up-to-the-minute recommendations for becoming relevant to today’s consumer.